Friday, October 11, 2013

Sarah Richardson - Combined Hand & Computer Rendering for Interior Design


Hello!   

I have been a big fan of Canadian Interior Designer/Decorator Sarah Richardson for ever.
www.sarahrichardsondesign.com

Her work always inspires me.  I love her easy, casual style.  But don't let her casual approach fool you.  
In my opinion, Sarah's attention to detail is amazing!   

I found this room of hers that I really love.  The high, low quality in her design aesthetic really speaks to me.

I love how she pairs the Crystal Chandelier & Antique Gold Mirror with simple straight forward elements like that of the end tables and the floor rug.  

The rendering I did today is a combination of 3 parts hand rendering work, and a pinch of digital technology.  

I really love the way it turned out!  
Hope you enjoy.


Renderding by:  Cindy LeBlanc

No comments:

Post a Comment